- Available in a range of contemporary colours.
- Incredibly light and easy to handle.
- Wide backrest and seat offers great comfort and back support.
- Large storage bag with locking clip for storing folded.
- Locking arthritic loop brakes.
- Quick release wheels enables rollator to fold down to a very compact size for storage or transport.
- Handle height quick and easy to adjust.
- Stylish and contemporary looks and design.
- Sort by Rating
The Zoom four wheel rollator with its stylish lightweight aluminium frame and easy folding mechanism is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Quick release wheels enables the rollator to fold down to a very compact size for storage and the wide backrest and seat offers great comfort and back support.
*Sorry, we are currently out of stock of this item. We hope to have back in soon and will update this message when they are* Lightweight aluminium frame 4 wheel rollator with removable zippered storage bag and soft, flexible backrest.
Our top-selling, ever popular three wheel walker / rollator. The lightweight aluminium frame makes these walkers extremely easy to manoeuvre making them ideal for use indoors or out.
The Buckingham Caddy has been developed by Healthcare Professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley enabling you to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently.
Knotted nylon bag that clips to any walking frame for shopping or daytime requirements.
This adjustable Quadruped walking stick is styled as a traditional stick but with the extra stability. Ideal for anyone who is more unstable on their feet. It features a chrome plated steel base with anodised aluminium neck, and the handle is moulded for comfort. Adjusts from 26" - 36" height.
This nylon wrist strap offers exceptional value for money and is suitable for use with all sticks. The elasticated hoop allows easy and secure fitting.
A value for money clip that grasps the stick, allowing it to be balanced on the edge of a table or worktop. May also be used underneath the table or worktop to wedge the stick upright
This webbing strap with stiffened stem enables the user to move a stiff or immobile leg when using the bed, wheelchair, footstool etc. The upper loop fits around the hand and wrist, and the lower stiffened loop slides over the foot to give control in lifting the leg. Length 864mm (34"). Weight 78g.
A soft padded, flexible turning disc that is ideal for use on car seats, chairs and beds. It allows a smooth swivel transfer without painful jarring or twisting. The underside is covered in an anti-slip material for added safety and the top is cushioned for comfort. Diameter 430mm (17").
Our top selling 4 wheel rollator including seat and storage area, (under the seat). This sturdy rollator walking aid folds up for easy storage in limited spaces.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Adjustable height handles
- Comfortable ergonomic hand grips
- Lockable loop brakes
- 20cm solid wheels
- Swivel front castors for manoeuvrability
- Folds for storage and transportation
- Padded seat with removable backrest
- Supplied with a shopping bag
- Seat height is 55cm
- Seat width is 31cm
- Seat depth is 32cm
Our Walking Frames are made from lightweight aluminium which provides easy manoeuvrability, whilst still maintaining a sturdy structure for added safety. Rigid yet lightweight aluminium walking frames that offer users a larger support base for improved balance and stability. Available in a choice of sizes, with or without front caster wheels. Size options:
- Standard Width 19" Depth 17" Height 31-33"
- Large Width 19" Depth 21" Height 33-37"
- Available with or without wheels
- 2cm (1”) diameter frame with 2.5cm (1”) diameter legs give strength and durability
- Easy push button height adjustment accommodates varying user needs
- Soft feel, latex free PVC handgrips are comfortable to hold
- Range of frame sizes available for different users and environments
- All surfaces are easy to wipe clean
- Width and depth are measured at maximum height and to outer edges
- Height is measured to centre of handgrip